ChicoBag Facewear is made from quality, sports polyester that is breathable with a soft upcycled cotton interior that is comfortable against your face. Durable, machine washable and convenient to use – a single reusable ChicoBag face mask can save an estimated 547 single-use masks from the waste stream! The wash-and-wear feature means you can wear one, then stash it safely in its pouch for washing later while you switch to a fresh mask. Mask fits snugly against your face, comfortably around your ears or head and won’t fog up your glasses.
- Replaces 547 single-use masks throughout its life
- PFE rating of 90% at .3 Microns (18% more effective than a surgical mask)
- Snug fit to improve safety & breathability: Flexible anti-fog metal nose bridge removes a common air gap found in lower-quality masks.
- All day comfort offers you multiple ways to wear: Soft silicone adjustable ear loops, and a behind-the-head adjustable strap help to relieve stress on the ears, and is easier to wear with glasses, behind a ponytail/ hair bun, or even below the occipital bone (the bump on back of your skull)
- Containment pouch with metal carabiner clip: Keeps your clean mask clean, and your contaminated mask contained after use. Carabiner clip can be used to attach the ‘mask in pouch’ to a backpack, purse, keyring, etc. so you always have it close by.
- Safe, Comfortable Materials in 3 layers:
- Outer Layer made out of breathable, knitted sports polyester
- Middle Layer: Sewn-In Washable Filter
- Inner Layer made of soft, upcycled woven cotton
- Pouches are made from Upcycled material
- Safe to Use: BPA-Free, PVC-Free, Phthalate Free and independent third party tested
- Tested and certified by the Centexbel Laboratory in Belgium on filtration and breathability
- Made Responsibly and Ethically in Cambodia with Fair Labour certification
- Climate Neutral Certified
Also available in 2-Layer Face Mask